1. Can we travel from Russia to Canada with adopted child via the United States of America?
We don't recommend you to travel with adopted child via the United States of America as your child has Russian citizenship and Russian passport. All Russian citizens require visa to the United States of America.
2. What do we need to do if the child's Russian passport expires?
Please contact the Russian Consulate in Canada in order to update the passport for your child or you may contact Visa Center at www.visacenter.ca, these company will do it for you.
3. How do we report to the Russian Government that we moved to a new address?
Please contact the Russian Consulate to get their instructions.
4. How do we get child's SIN number?
You may contact Service Canada right after returning from Russia with your child.
5. How do we get child's OHIP?
You may contact Service Ontario right after returning from Russia with your child.